Partnering for success
As skilled navigators of Lean deployment, we partner with you to integrate the Lean continuous improvement methodology into your organization. It is a process that requires discipline and dedication, and our participatory style means we will work closely with you every step of the way.
Your goals are our goals
As we work together to deploy the Lean continuous improvement methodology into your business, we’ll be keeping your vision and strategic goals, identified in the Lean assessment, at the forefront to ensure short and long-term success.
The components of a successful Lean deployment
Depending on the scope of the deployment, the implementation of Lean into your organization may take from two to three years. During this time we will be actively supporting you, working with your internal Lean leader(s) on the following tasks:
- Developing the high level plan, executing and tracking successes and progress
- Identifying improvement opportunities, prioritizing each opportunity, and developing a timeline and plan of action
- Managing and guiding employees through improvement opportunities
- Developing internal expertise through Lean workshops and Lean training programs
- Supporting leaders and employees through Lean mentoring and coaching
- Building a collaborative problem solving culture
- Celebrating progress and successes
Custom deployment to suit your needs
We are flexible and aim to become conversant with your precise needs, your budget, and your timelines. We’ll customize and modularize our service to fit your exact needs, your budget, and your pace. We are a call away whether you need a full-blown Lean deployment, a project implementation, or ongoing service support to get you back on track. Because of our depth of experience, we can skillfully navigate the steps required, so your company becomes an active Lean practitioner.
Contact us today to learn more about how to deploy Lean in your organization.